Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

instagram part 2















A few random pictures from Instagram (my nick is 'alicezielasko')

1. My beautiful hometown, last weekend.
3. Family dinner: pierogi, salad and mushroom soup.
5. Sunbathing by the river. The weather in Poland was like in a middle of summer: 30 Degrees.
6. My grandma's garden. It's so beautiful!
7. Me & Tomek in London underground.
8. My outfit from the trip to Warsaw: Zara trench coat, Nasty Gal dress & Tommy Hilfiger bag from Schaffashoes
9. Chai Late in The Breakfast Club. I tried it the first time and really loved it!
10. Me, Areta & Tola during Tony & Guy party in Warsaw.
11. The Breakfast Club in Hoxton.
12. Areta at Camden Town tube station.
13. Spice Girls & Boy London poster in Sick Store near Brick Lane.
14. I'm checking out the look with short hair. Hmm…. Btw. Are you obsessed with taking pictures of yourself in the lift too? :D
15. My lovely sister on her way to school.
16. Vivi Magazine with my feature inside. Nice! :)



MUSIC: Haim - Forever






Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment