Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Instagram September/October







1. Westbourne Grove, the most beautiful part of Notting Hill. I go for a walk there almost everyday.
2. Ledbury Road with a few nice nice stores, such as Matches.
3. In front of my flat, wearing a Wood Wood baseball cap
4. I used to wear shortsleeve tops over the longsleeve ones when I was fourteen and my favourite band was Spice Girls. Now I'm so into it again. Actually I listen to Spice Girls too.




5. Autumn in Notting Hill. No words can describe how beautiful it is here.
6. White outfit of the day. Love my new studded headband. It makes the look.
7. Beautifufl house near Notting Hill Gate Station
8. My lovelly mum





9. With Tola on Brick Lane
10. The cover of Love Magazine. Damn good!
11. Box Park, pop-up mall in East London. You can find there a lot of cool brands such as Marimekko, Nike ID, Farah Vintage, Vans, The North Face, Volcom and many more. Highly reccomended to visit.
12. And again with Tola. I could wear my American Eagle Outfitters boyfriend jeans all the time! And UNIF grim creepers too. You can buy them now on sale in Dolls Kill!



13. Christoph in Covent Garden with his two cameras.
14. Amazing Miroslava Duma after Burberry show. She is the best dressed woman in the whole world.
15. Sky over the Liverpool Street.
16. POW! Say hello to my new Phillip Lim t-shirt. From My-Wardrobe.



17. Me and Carmen in Urban Outfitters fitting rooms. This is how we do!
18. Party time in Portobello Star!
19. Lady gaga in Royal coach outside Harrods. She promoted there her new fragrance. It was funny to see her in real life.
20. Regal Rose photoshoot in Whitechapel. I helped to style the new a/w lookbook. You can see the results here. I love every single item from this collection!






21. Liège waffle with maple syrup from Wafflemeister. Yummy!
22. In tube after little shopping spree in Kenzo.
23. Say hello to my new Stussy beanie. From Supra London.
24. Christoph's large American burger from Gourmet Burger Kitchen. Big enough for me to eat through the whole week haha

MUSIC: Grimes Oblivion




 Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment